What does a WIAL Affiliate do?An Affiliate is an organization approved by WIAL to promote WIAL Action Learning in a specific geographic region. The goal of Affiliates is to grow WIAL in the country in which it operates; advancing Action Learning.
- Administers Action Learning Workshops and Sessions in support of developing both aspiring and certified coaches
- Delivers Certification and other WIAL endorsed programs to members of their region
- Mentors coaches and actively engages them to help grow their WIAL Action Learning coaching practice
- Conducts Foundations (minimum once a year) and CALC workshops (minimum once every two years)
- Distributes work to coaches in their area as needed, bolstering the business of Action Learning in their area
- Communicates with coaches in their region about WIAL events, registration, and fees related to their branch
- Markets and collects fees for WIAL activities, promoting Action Learning online and through their business contacts
- Runs an Annual WIAL local or regional forum for coaches and those interested in Action Learning
Affiliates have a desire to actively develop the business of its members through mentoring and fostering a community.
To view Affiliates and see current openings, our Directory is a great place to start!